- Club details
- Club Membership
- Duplicate, pairs and teams events
- Club newsletters
- Automatic scoring and Master Pointing
- Email mail-outs of results
- Interfaces with electronic scorers
At the heart of the system is an online connection to the central scoring server for each particular country. Clubs or competitions will set up their own details and choose members from their national list. When connected online, the application synchronises itself with the national central server. Once events are loaded and scored, they are submitted to the central server for master pointing and verification. Results are virtually instant and can be posted immediately to web sites and participants.
The central server role has a number of important benefits;
- automatic and instantaneous master pointing of events
- immediate update of member MP tallies
- a nationally consistent MP and scoring process
- 100% backup of club data and event information
- a consistent national membership database
Through dynamic updates over the web, BridgeMaster constantly updates its national member amd MP tally lists, club contact data and the latest movements. The process also allows clubs to request assistance with fouled or difficult events and to correct mistaken data.
The application also works perfectly well offline, storing all changes until an internet connection becomes available. This allows the club to work on their laptop or PC at the clubrooms during an event then connect later to an internet connection for synchronisation.
Please contact us for information about support or usage of BridgeMaster.